Online registration is now available for MIDDLE SCHOOL parents and students.
1. All students will need to be registered online this year. As with anything new, it may be a bit frustrating.
2. This is in place of the packet of colored forms you normally complete at the beginning of each year.
3.You will have to have a txConnect account.
4. txConnect is often referred to as Parent Portal.
5. If you don't have an account, you will need your students unique portal ID and a valid email address to set one up. If you call the school at 631-5040 we can give you the portal ID and verify the email address we have on file.
6. This registration it faster and less repetitive than the paper packet.
7. You cannot use the txconnect app. You will have to copy the link into your browser if using a cell phone. (we realize this makes no sense and are frustrated by it as well)
8. If you need help, we have computers set up at the school for you to use, and people to help you.
9. Your student will not be able to get their schedule until online registration is complete.
10. We hope this makes registration easier and faster for parents!